Job Role: Accounts Assistant
A 12-month fixed term contract on a full-time basis, Monday – Friday.
Company: One of the largest acting Law Firms in the North East of England and North Yorkshire.
You will collaborate with a busy accounts team and other administrative staff to provide additional support for the accounts department. The role will be varied and fast paced, dealing with the daily transactions of the business.
- Processing Incoming payments
- Sorting/Allocating and banking cheques
- Speaking to clients on the telephone and taking costs via card payment
- Dealing with ad hoc ledger requests and running reports for other members of staff
- Take responsibility for opening files
- Checking completion statements
- Accounting experience is required
- Demonstrate an excellent eye for detail ensuring quality and accuracy.
- Excellent organisational, planning and communication skills.
- Competent in using Word, Excel and other Microsoft packages
If you think you are suited to this role, please do not hesitate to apply.