Job Role: Commercial Conveyancing Legal Secretary
A permanent, full-time role, Monday – Friday 9am to 5pm
Company: A firm who have a wealth of experience from an exceptional team of specialist lawyers.
- To support the department in the production of files by typing dictated work as directed.
- To assist in dealing with file-related queries either face to face or by telephone.
- To assist in general office administration and in the locating of files when necessary.
- To answer all external and internal telephone calls efficiently and politely and take messages, as necessary.
- To ensure that all compliance matters, internal methods, systems, policies, and procedures are adhered to.
- To manage own work allocation, productivity, and quality of work with minimum supervision.
- Any other duties as required from time to time.
Key competencies include:
- Experience of working within a private practice as a legal secretary
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- Ability to prioritise
- Proactive in dealing with client’s needs
If you think you are suited to this role, please do not hesitate to apply.