Legal Secretary (Commercial Property)
Nelson Bridges have an exciting opportunity for a Commercial Property Legal Secretary to join our client, a leading law firm based in Newcastle.
- To support the Department in the management of the secretarial workload, ensuring department priorities are met.
- To support all fee earners within the department in the production of files by typing dictated work as directed.
- To support fee earners in the maintenance of files by effective file management.
- To assist fee earners in dealing with file related queries either face to face or by telephone.
- To ensure internal and external clients are dealt with efficiently and that appropriate legal matters are raised with the fee earner within the context of the Client Charter.
- To assist in general office administration and in the locating of files when necessary.
- To answer all external and internal telephone calls efficiently and politely and take messages, as necessary.
- To ensure that all compliance matters, internal methods, systems, policies and procedures are adhered to.
- To manage own work allocation, productivity and quality of work with minimum supervision.
- Any other duties as required from time to time.
Key competencies include:
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- Excellent numeracy skills
- Ability to prioritise
- Proactive in dealing with client’s needs
- Ability to work well within a team
Do not miss out on this fantastic opportunity, apply now!
Duration of employment