Job Role: Legal Secretary (Family Law)
A permanent, full-time role, Monday to Friday 9am until 5pm.
Company: A firm that has been providing mainstream legal service in the North East for over for decades.
To provide full secretarial support to two Solicitors within the Family Department.
- Scan, email and fax correspondence and documents as required.
- Undertake file management including opening and closing files, photocopying, and filing all relevant documents.
- Answer the telephone, handling calls and if necessary, routing calls and taking messages.
- Support other members of the team in the performance of their duties.
- Any other reasonable duties assigned from time to time.
Previous Secretarial experience within Family Law is essential.
If you think you are suited to this role, please do not hesitate to apply.