Nelson Bridges have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Legal Secretary to join our client, a firm based in Sunderland.
Experience within Property would be desirable.
Key Tasks & Responsibilities: -
- Be able to communicate confidently and effectively with clients as well as a wide range of other people over the telephone and in person
- Be willing to learn and take on a measured increase in responsibility and autonomy
- Be dynamic and highly motivated
- Be able to prepare court documents
- Deliver excellent service to clients and colleagues
- Ensure a high level of confidentiality
- Fast and accurate audio and copy typing skills, including digital dictation and integrated legal software systems.
- Excellent English grammar/spelling; familiarity with legal terminology and numerical skills.
- Ability to organise and prioritise your workload to the required standard and within the required timescales.
If you think you're suited to this role, please don't hesitate to apply!