Legal Secretary (Residential Conveyancing)
Nelson Bridges have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Legal Secretary to join our client, based in Cardiff.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- All secretarial duties including audio, copy typing, liaising with clients and other professionals both in person and by telephone and e-mail.
- Arranging appointments and meetings and conference calls.
- Registering transactions at H M Land Registry via the portal together with routine pre-completion searches and copy documents and titles.
- Completing and filing HMRC Stamp Duty Land Tax Returns.
- Time recording.
- File opening, photocopying, filing and post duties.
- All general administration as required.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Works well as a member of a team
- Experience within property law is essential
- Pays attention to detail
- Holds a flexible approach
- Able to prioritise workload
- Excellent communication and client service skills
- Understands requirements under Data Protection Act
- Understands confidential nature of the environment
Do not miss out on this fantastic opportunity, apply now!
Duration of employment