Legal Secretary (Residential Conveyancing)
Nelson Bridges have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Residential Conveyancing Legal Secretary to join our client, based in Stockton-on-Tees.
- Land Registry searches
- Liaising with clients both in person and over the telephone in a professional and friendly manner ensuring the firm’s commitment to client care
- Arranging mail dispatch by post, email, fax or Document Exchange
- Preparation of correspondence and documents by Audio Typing / Digital Dictation, Word Processing
- Maintaining diaries and making appointments as and when required
- Daily filing including file opening, closing, storage and retrieval of client files
- Ensuring confidentiality of the firm’s clients and associated documentation and information
- Previous Legal Secretarial experience within Conveyancing
- Polite and Professional
- Proficient in Word Processing & Audio Typing accurately
- Computer literate (Microsoft Office, Word, Excel etc.)
If you think you’re suited to this role, please don’t hesitate to apply.
Duration of employment