Job Role: Legal Secretary to be based within a busy Residential Conveyancing department.
Location: Leamington Spa
Company: A reputable, respected Law firm.
- Land Registry searches
- Liaising with clients both in person and over the telephone in a professional and friendly manner ensuring the firm's commitment to client care
- Arranging mail dispatch by post, email, fax or Document Exchange
- Preparation of correspondence and documents by Audio Typing / Digital Dictation, Word Processing
- Maintaining diaries and making appointments as and when required
- Daily filing including file opening, closing, storage and retrieval of client files
- Ensuring confidentiality of the firm's clients and associated documentation and information
Skills & experience
- Previous Legal Secretarial experience within Conveyancing. Min 1 year
- Polite and Professional
- Proficient in Word Processing & Audio Typing accurately
- Computer literate (Microsoft Office, Word, Excel etc.)
If you think you are suited to this role, please don't hesitate to apply.