Job Role: Paralegal (Private Family Law)
A permanent, full-time role, Monday – Friday.
Company: A firm that has been providing mainstream legal services in the North East with an unrivalled reputation across the region.
- Preparing applications to the court in respect of divorce, children, financial and domestic abuse.
- Preparing legal aid applications
- Case management
- Billing private and legal aid files
- Meeting client’s
- Taking instructions
- Preparing statements
- Assisting fee earners with files
- Attending court (depending on experience)
- Meeting billing targets’
Previous experience within Family is essential.
If you think you are suited to this role, please do not hesitate to apply.