Job Role: Residential Conveyancing Legal Secretary
Company: A passionate, very well-established Law firm.
To provide secretarial support to two Solicitors within Conveyancing.
A permanent, full-time role, Monday to Friday 9am until 5pm.
- Land Registry searches
- Liaising with clients both in person and over the telephone
- Preparation of correspondence and documents by Audio Typing / Digital Dictation, Word Processing
- Maintaining diaries and making appointments as and when required
- Daily filing including file opening, closing, storage and retrieval of client files
- Ensuring confidentiality of the firm's clients and associated documentation and information
Previous Secretarial experience within Conveyancing is essential.