Job Role: Senior Legal Secretary / Office Manager
A permanent, full-time role, Monday – Friday (Flexible working is available)
Company: A forward-thinking, established firm with a strong, established presence in County Durham and beyond.
A new and exciting role is available for a growing, established law firm. As a senior legal secretary within the firm, you would be accountable for managing and training all the support staff, overseeing staff members, and performance management. You would also be accountable for the upskill and development of the support team while working closely with the Managing Partner and other Fee Earners/Solicitors.
Skills & Experience:
- Experience of working in a law firm is essential
- Good organisational and time management skills
- Ability motivate and support a team
- Innovative thinker and proactive approach
- Ability to deliver high-quality work to deadline
- Team player with the ability to communicate effectively with
Is this role of interest? If yes and you would like to apply for the position, please send in a copy of your CV and one of our dedicated legal specialists will contact you.