Commercial Property Solicitor
Job Role: Commercial Property Solicitor
Location: Tadley / Reading / Staines
Firm: A firm that has a strong, unrivaled reputation in Thames Valley and beyond.
Our client is looking for an experienced Commercial Property Solicitor with 6 Years+ PQE to join their very established team.
- Ability to manage own caseload.
- Qualified fee earner with significant experience in Commercial property.
- Track record of developing and maintaining client relationships and willingness to engage with the broader community to develop business contacts and relationships.
- Ability to prioritise work, function efficiently under pressure, and remain calm and professional.
- Ability to manage client expectations and deliver exceptional Customer Service
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Undertaking a large and varied caseload of commercial property matters
- Being proactive with clients and building long-term business relationships.
- Undertaking file reviews
- Property Finance
- Land Acquisition and disposals
- Freehold and leasehold acquisitions and disposals
- Management and property portfolios
- Secured Lending
- Commercial leases acting for both landlords and tenants
- Conditional Contracts
- Promotion and Option Agreements
If you would like to join a fantastic, thriving firm, that can provide a clear path to partnership, a great salary, and company benefits, this role is for you.
For more information, contact our team today.
Duration of employment
Reading, South East