Job Role: Conveyancing Assistant
A permanent, full-time role, Monday – Friday.
Company: A reputable firm with a strong passion to go above and beyond for its customers.
To provide administrative support to Solicitors within the Conveyancing Department.
- Opening new files and inputting new instructions onto the Case Management system and producing relevant letters and documents
- Issuing contracts on sale files and assisting in dealing with replies to enquiries.
- Ordering searches
- Dealing with exchanges and related paperwork
- Setting up completions
- Issuing Mortgage reports to clients
- Dealing with incoming post where appropriate
- Dealing with telephone enquiries where possible
- Filing, billing, faxing, photocopying, sorting post and archiving
- General administration duties for the office and firm
At least 1 years’ experience working as a Conveyancing Assistant within Residential Property is essential. You would be expected to work within a fast-paced environment and deal with enquiries in a customer-friendly and effective manner
If you think you are suited to this role, please do not hesitate to apply.