Job Role: Conveyancing Assistant
A permanent, full-time role
Monday – Friday, 9am until 5pm
Company: A full-service Law Firm offering expertise in various legal areas.
To provide quality assistance to The Head of Residential Property
- Issuing contracts on sales
- Sales / Purchases
- Replying to all property related queries
- Checking freehold legal titles
- Assist with Re-mortgages / Mortgage offers
The firm has free parking and offers annual salary reviews.
Skills & experience:
- Previous Conveyancing experience. Min 1 year
- Able to provide first-class customer service
- Proficient in Word Processing & Audio Typing accurately
- Computer literate (Microsoft Office, Word, Excel etc.)
If you think you are suited to this role, please don't hesitate to apply.