Job Role: Conveyancing Legal Secretary
A permanent, full-time role, Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm.
The role represents an exciting opportunity for an individual to join a busy and collaborative Residential Conveyancing Department with a commitment to progress within the role should you wish.
Company: A very well-established law firm, who offers expert advice across a broad spectrum of legal services.
To provide secretarial support to the Directors and Fee Earners within the Residential Conveyancing Department.
- Excellent typing and communication skills
- Experience with Case Management systems
- Digital copy typing
- Diary and file management
- Liaising with clients both face to face, by email, and over the phone
- Key administrative duties
- Drafting sale contracts and re-mortgage documentation as required by Fee Earner
- Obtaining all required documentation from the client and other side and liaising with third-party providers such as HMLR, Search Providers, and Lenders
A minimum of 1 years’ experience within conveyancing is required.
If you think you are suited to this role, please do not hesitate to apply.