Job Role: Conveyancing Legal Secretary
A permanent, work from home, full-time role.
Company: A well established firm who pride themselves on offering a quality assured service tailored to the needs of their clients.
To provide full secretarial support to the Conveyancing Partner.
- Land Registry searches
- Liaising with clients both in person and over the telephone
- Preparation of correspondence and documents by Audio Typing / Digital Dictation
- Maintaining diaries and making appointments as and when required
- Daily filing including file opening, closing, storage and retrieval of client files
- Deal with sales, purchases, mortgages, and transfers of equity
- Ensuring confidentiality of the firm's clients and associated documentation and information
Previous Secretarial experience within Conveyancing is essential.
If you think you are suited to this role, please do not hesitate to apply.