Job Role: Property Litigation Solicitor
Firm: A Top 45 law firm with offices throughout the UK. Having been recognised as the leading legal employer at the annual Britain's Top Employers awards 2021.
As a Property Litigation Solicitor, you will be joining a strong, fast-growing, national property litigation team, currently operating out of six offices: Birmingham, Leeds, Liverpool, London, Newcastle, and Manchester. The team has more than doubled in size over the last five years and is expected to continue to expand.
- Manage own caseload of mixed property litigation work, including utilities.
- Assist other case handlers with their caseloads.
- Support and develop more junior members of the team.
- Assist with business development and profile-raising initiatives including networking events.
- Complete MI procedures as required.
- Achieve set targets/KPIs.
- Ensure relevant deadlines, compliance, and quality measures are adhered to.
- 28 days’ annual leave plus bank holidays (pro-rated for part-time)
- Agile / working from home including the provision of home office equipment*
- Healthcare cover/ Medicash
- Pension plan
- Life Insurance 4 x salary
- Interest-free travel loan scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme including counselling, legal and consumer advice service
- Discounted gym membership
- Discounted dental scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Offers & discounts
- Great reward and recognition scheme
If you have been within Property Litigation for a minimum of 1 year and are looking to work within a busy and thriving team this is an opportunity not to be missed.
For more information, contact our team today.